Please make a tax deductible contribution to our production below or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more ways to get involved! Thank you!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL FUND THE FOLLOWING
1. Film Shoot: Interviews, supplementary scenes and titles. There are crews and creative personnel, equipment, meals, locations, transportation costs, accommodations (out-of-town shoots) and fees. A lot has been donated in this category (SVA MFA Social Documentary film program have donated equipment use)
2. Rights Clearances (music, images & footage): We cannot make the film without this, this film deserves to look great and deserves a killer soundtrack.
3. Film Score: There are engineers, studio musicians and studio space involved, in addition to transportation, possibly accommodations, meals and incidentals.
4. Post-production: It’s the most expensive part of the film’s production. For post/editing artists/technicians and meals, plus media drives and other equipment that need to be outright purchased, not to mention color corrections, this is where we need your contribution the most.
5. Audio Mix: We are still looking for donated services, but for now we need to raise funds for ALL fees connected to audio post and incidentals connected to that.
THESE OBJECTIVES ARE INSTRUMENTAL FOR the FILM.
If you would like to volunteer or have any services you’d like to provide that could help, please contact us. Here are some areas we can definitely use help:
Fundraiser Event Planning
New Media Technology
Social Engagement & Outreach
Contacts in Print/Online Publications, Broadcast Media, Corporate Sponsors for the film project and/or live events (ie.Fundraiser parties, film festival events, screening, etc), and Private Donors/Patron of the Arts.
More funding means we can deliver with the high production value this story demands and deserves.
Thank you for your support!